Collaborative Divorce is a voluntary form of dispute resolution in which parties settle their divorce without resorting to litigation. Collaborative divorce often includes the use of a Financial Specialist. In Collaborative Divorce:
- Empowers you to resolve your legal disputes without judges, magistrates or court personnel making decisions for you.
- Provides you with specially trained Collaborative lawyers, mental health and financial professionals to educate, support and guide you in reaching balanced, respectful and lasting agreements.
- Offers you a safe and dignified environment to reduce the conflict and minimize its impact on you, your children, your family and your life.”
– International Association of Collaborative Professionals
Collaborative Divorce Services:
- Elizabeth supports the team as a financial specialist and she assists in providing tailored financial support, analysis, and reporting.
- Assistance in community and separate property analysis, asset division, and recommendations.
- Analysis and reporting of potential settlement offers.
- Analysis and reporting of each spouse’s current and future financial outlooks.